BioE Home

Undergraduate Advising Forms

Department Forms

Clark School Forms

  • 45 credit review: see the 45 credit review contract
  • Visit the The Clark School's Office of Undergraduate Advising Forms page for:
    • Permission to Enroll in Another Institution Form and Guidelines
    • Permission to Take a Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit
    • Requests for College-level Exceptions to Policy (e.g. Credit Overload, Late Add/Drop, Third Attempt of a Course, Exceed 18 Credit Repeat Limit)
    • Declaring and changing your major (within Engineering)
    • Pursuing double majors and double degrees
    • Graduation